Apr 14, 2017

IMPORTANT CHANGES: I am retiring

Things are changing over here. I went on hiatus in December (was it?), unsure of when I'll be back. Well, I have made a decision which I thought I'd never make.

Azalea is retiring.


It's been a great run, but considering the ever-changing market, I cannot keep up. Plus, I've found many other pleasurable hobbies to pursue and fuel my creative mind. 

So, here is the deal. 

My twitter is gone.

I'm debating on deleting either the website or this blog. But it's not an easy decision. I want to keep some form of Azalea available on the interwebs since she was once here -- ya' know? But I gotta decide which one to keep.

All of my remaining self-published books are deactivated, except for A Hell-Hounds Tale and the random freebies I still had up. However, this isn't going to be permanent. I have plans to make the series "Dark Night Skies" a forever freebie in the next coming months. Look out for that if you haven't read it yet!

Now that I think of it, best to delete the website and keep the blog if there's no books left. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment