Dec 1, 2016

Important Announcement: Hiatus Eminent

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT


It has been on my mind for several months. Due to issues in my real life and the fact that I need a break, I am taking an indefinate hiatus from publishing effective immediately.

So what's an indefinate hiatus? Simply it means I do not know when/if Azalea will be back. I could return in a couple months, a year, 2 years, or ever. 

But I really need this, guys. 


Q. Wait, wait, wait... What? What about your books?

A. They are all still available wherever ebooks are sold. I haven't moved them, except for some very old ones. 


Q. Will you maintain your website?

A. Only to remove books no longer in publication when the time comes.


Q. Will you maintain your social media?

A. I might stalk Facebook from time to time, but I'll be going dark for the most part. Doesn't matter, really. I mostly stopped posting on Twitter a long time ago.


Q. Are you retiring?

A. Nope, I didn't say anything about retiring. I only said I may never come back. *shrugs*


Q. How can I get ahold of you now?

A. My email in the "Contact Me" tab above is still very active. Please contact me there.




Thank you, everyone, for your support over the years. It's truly been a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment