Oct 27, 2016

Five years and something many books later...


Happy 5 years (and a week) of Azalea Moone!

Nope, it's not my "real" birthday, but it's Azalea's. Five years (and a week) ago, I published my first book: Dark Night Skies.

A helluva lot of stuff has happened since then. I worked with various publishers, I self-published some more, and I participated in two Goodreads M/M group's annual Don't Read in the Closet events. There were good things and there were bad, but I persevered and found my true passion in writing.

Thanks to everyone who's helped along the way: readers, beta-readers, mentors, and acquaintances.
 
So, what's next?
 
I'll be participating in NaNoWriMo again this coming month, November 2016. Then in December, I have a very, very important announcement, so please keep in touch with me on the blog to know what evil and malicious thing I'm planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment