May 3, 2016

Unplanned social media hiatus :O

If any of you guys follow me on social media: Facebook, Twitter, etc -- you will notice that I kind of stopped posting this last year. Sure, I might post here and there, but not much at all. Okay, okay. Let's just admit that I'm terrible at keeping up with social media anyway. But I guess you could say I've been taking an unplanned social media hiatus.

So what happened?

A lot of stuff. Real life. An interest in a different "hobby". Illness.You know, those sort of things.

I got sick in March with a cold, then again in April which was a helluva lot worse and I'm still suffering a bit from that. Plus there are allergies on top of it.

And, well, RL is just drama hell altogether. LOL

The hobby I won't speak about here.

So, you know. Lots and lots of stuff going on. Does this mean I haven't been writing? Hells no! I'm still churning out words on "A Fool's Errand" and on "Operation Wasteland" releases. ;)

Ooh yeah, did I say Operation Wasteland? Sure did! Now I have no clue on the exact date, but Operation Wasteland: Grudge will release very, very soon. And, yes, I'm working on OW: Retribution, the third and (not) final book in the series. But it will be Preston and Randy's (and ??) final book together.

Not final... Please don't tease. What do I mean my "not" final? Basically, I have plot bunnies happily hopping around in my brain that I want to KILL! *ahem* WRITE!

I'll have more details later. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment