Jun 16, 2014

Summer is coming!

Good grief, after this winter, it's great to announce that summer is coming!

Yes, I know I've been way too quiet here, despite my earlier promise to post more. Honestly, I hadn't been writing much since recently, so I've been living my real life instead.

That's okay. Nothing wrong with that.

But I do have some ideas of what I'd like to post about. One: look forward to the Absolute Write Blog Hop starting on June 23rd. This is YOUR CHANCE TO WIN some fabulous prizes from erotica/erotic romance authors from Absolute Write Water Cooler forums! The first post will be here on my blog, and I'll be interviewing the fabulous Erika Lindsen.

And then... I'd like to start a new weekly post titled "Monday Mindfulness" talking about how authors and readers alike can use mindfulness in their daily lives. Finding mindfulness and using it has really been inspirational for me, and as we all know, life can really throw us curve balls. That's just an idea.

Anyway, I've been writing lately. Getting all caught up on Project Wasteland book 2 and I'm planning the release for book 1. Oh, and I've been playing around with MMD, making Gintama characters dance and rendering out videos to Youtube. Eh, silly or not, I don't care. I'm a total otaku, so fuck it!

And, just a side note that probably don't matter much to anyone reading this, but I might get rid of my Livejournal. Any other blogging site like LJ (not DW) that I could use for random anime stuff? Or should I post stuff like here? Or maybe I could use my "other" blog on Blogger... LOL

Argh, I have too many blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment