Feb 21, 2014

"For the Long Haul" Flash hop #3

Good Friday to you all and welcome to the last stop on the "For the Long Haul" Flash hop. Since Wednesday I've been promoting my newest release by visiting awesome bloggers Shayla Mist and Book Whores United.

This is going to be a very short post, mostly because I didn't plan anything for my blog. LOL

I'm terrible, right?

Anyway, leave a comment at the bottom with your email address for a chance to win a copy of "For the Long Haul". Winners will be drawn on Saturday, Feb 22nd which is also release day!
Update: Sorry for the lateness for the giveaway. Winners will be contacted ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Plan for everything but your own, huh? *winks* I think it looks like a terrific book. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ashley.vanburen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in please

    leetee2007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete