Nov 25, 2013

Happy Holidays and What's Coming Soon!

Hey guys, yeah I totally got wrapped up in some real life crap for awhile and haven't had a chance to update at all. Now that it's settled, I want to wish ya'll a:

Happy Holidays


From now until Christmas, I might be a little busy, so I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season.
But not to fret, I also have some new releases coming very soon, and a full release schedule in the works for the new year!

Miles Away Freebie!
Coming December 20th
Nothing can keep Toby and Daniel from being together.
Well, nothing except for Daniel's job, that is.
 Official blurb coming soon!

Surviving the Fall
featured in the If You're Reading This anthology
published by Less Than Three Press
January 29th
Blurb coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment