Oct 20, 2013

Fall 2013 Updates

Fall has fast approached, hasn't it? I swear it was just 90 degrees and humid outside, now here in middle Nebraska, we've already seen our first freeze. Crap! This isn't much of an update post, since for the last two months I've been dealing with a multitude of real life issues that call for my attention.
But I have been hard at work with different projects.

Website rebuilding: I am actively redesigning a new website where you can get information about my books, and anything coming soon. Kind of like the tab above that says "Books" but it will redirect you to the new website, complete with links to purchase and excerpts.

 Editing, editing, and more editing: I have several stories I've been editing and hope to see those released in the next year.

Freebies!: Yes, Miles Away is still set to be released sometime in the next few months.


New Release: When the Hounds Come Out to Play
Single release from the Devil's Night Anthology, published by Storm Moon Press
It's Halloween night. Devil dogs Keir and Ryu are prowling the night, seeking condemned souls to take back to the underworld. But being among the humans proves too tempting for Ryu. He escapes his duties to party among the mortals, and in the process, finds himself in the middle of a case of mistaken identity with a sexy stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment