Jul 9, 2013

#teaserTuesday Night Shift

Tuesday is here. That means it's time for #teaserTuesday!

It's a freaking hot day outside. Around 100 degrees here in the great state of Nebraska. So let's cool down a little with a story that takes place in a massive winter storm. Or maybe this will get you a little hotter?
This #teasertuesday snippit comes from the upcoming release titled Night Shift.

Working graveyard shift during one of the worst winter storms in history could be lots of fun!



----



Well, I could finish my shift and wake him in the morning. Or I could wake him now before sleeping like that messed up his back. I opted to finish up inventory first.
Two boxes left. The one James sat on and the one next to him. I slipped my way around him, seeking the box near him, but my shoe caught on his and I tumbled onto his lap.
“Ugh, sorry,” I grumbled, bracing my feet on the floor, barely balanced on his leg.
He grasped hold of my sides, steadying us before we both fell to the floor, but he didn’t move those hands once he awoke. His hot breath blew past my shoulder blades. “It’s okay,” he said in a heady and possessive voice. “I’ve got you.”
Tightening his hold around my sides, he snaked his arm around to my waistline, stopping near my crotch.
“What are you—“ I groaned, losing my voice once that controlling hand cupped my package.
His hand on my side wandered underneath my shirt to my naked skin, tickling and causing me to tremble with the plea caught on my tongue. Sliding up my abs and playing them with his fingers, he whispered moist breath on my back, “You feel good.”
James’s leg began to tremble. His hand gripped my partly hardened cock. I ground my hips, needing more of his touch. His other hand pinched a nipple and I stifled back a needful moan stuck in my throat. My stomach tied in knots at my body’s reaction.
Before he could continue, I jumped off his lap and turned, grabbing him by the collar of that blue twill work shirt. “You son of a—“ I pulled him up to his feet with ease and slammed him into the set of metal shelves next to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment