Jun 14, 2013

The need for a M/M writer's critique group?

Have you ever looked around the net for a M/M writer's critique group? You'll see that there's very little option for original M/M fiction.

So I'm interested... I want to gauge authors needs for a critique group of this nature. If you are an author (aspiring or published), please fill out this survey: does not require you to log in to Google.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HM9Hwp30rpT1a2Ke0sCPL8LaLxl_OT6Mw22AvQoa-kM/viewform?edit_requested=true

The survey will remain up for a couple of weeks.

This doesn't mean I will create a group, but I will offer my results to anyone interested, including critique group owners.

I'll post my results here on the blog and (possibly) in the M/M Romance Goodreads group.

No comments:

Post a Comment