Nov 30, 2012

Upcoming projects :)

Good Friday to you all. It's been a fairly quiet month. I've taken a short mental breather to redo my to-do list.

I'll be working on a few projects, and as soon as I figure out wtf is wrong with said widget, those will be listed on the right side >>>

First of all, expect the 3rd and final For Those Who Wait to be released around the end of December. A free ebook of the series will be available after then on most of the distribution sites.

Next, I'm working on re-editing of Dark Night Skies! Each sequel will get its own special treatment, fixing editing mistakes and any formatting issues, including a new cover for book 2, before being republished. If that wasn't enough, I'll be combining all three stories in a trilogy collection that will include a short story never released before. The collection will be available as ebook and, later, as print. :)

As for my writing project: A sequel to an (as of now) unpublished book.

No comments:

Post a Comment