Feb 14, 2012

Mid month update.

Happy Valentine's Day! And happy mid-February! XD


What do you have planned for this fabulous day?

Me? Work. Haha! I haven't planned a lovey dovey day with the boyfriend in years, since my fifth ex. So yeah. Instead, I have words to write.


Here's a quick update in what I have achieved for the month:

1. The Last Road Home: Up to chapter 9 of edits, rewrites, and plot fixes. I had some issues, but I believe they are all worked out now.

2. WIP angel fic: I'm currently at 21+ k. With the way it's going, I'll be looking at finishing the rough draft by the end of the week.

3. Dark Night Skies series book 3 preparation: I have an official title, A Bitter Sanctuary, and have designed an awesome cover.


Plans:

Look forward to more teasers from my angel fic, as well as free chapter samples of Dark Night Skies Book 1 and Book 2 on Goodreads in the near future.

Have a wonderful day -- rest of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment